The Stitch People Podcast
The Stitch People Podcast will expand, grow, and strengthen our Stitch People Community by helping all of us get to know one another a little better through the lens of *Lizzy* getting to know *you* better! Each episode will feature a one-on-one conversation between Lizzy Bean and a Stitch People Community member. These convos will fly by! For 30-45 minutes, each episode will feature all sorts of topics from cross-stitching to heartwarming personal stories to TV show recommendations and everything in between!
Episodes will be released 1x/week (during the TBD duration of each season) on all major podcast streaming services, and video recordings of the podcast interviews will be released via YouTube.
If you're interested in having a chat with Lizzy on the Stitch People Podcast, please fill out our intake form by CLICKING HERE.
Due to time constraints, please understand we may not be able to interview everyone but wish to express our gratitude to you for your interest!
If you're selected for an interview, we'll contact you via email (provided to us by you in the form above) to schedule a time to chat!
Please be prepared to answer questions such as, but not limited to:
- How long have you been cross-stitching? How did you learn and/or who taught you?
- How long have you been doing Stitch People portraits?
- What's your favorite portrait you've ever stitched? (And/or favorite cross-stitch project ever?)
- Do you do any other crafts? Tell us about them!
- Where do you live, and what do you love about your home town?
- Tell us about your family, friends, and/or loved ones!
- What are your other hobbies and interests?
- Do you have any favorite musicians, albums, writers, books, TV shows, movies, or podcasts?
- What was the thing that made you laugh most recently?
- What does "success" in life mean to you?
- What lights you up the most in the world?
- If you could do or be anything - disregarding money, education, time, or any other limiting factors - what would it be?
- If you could go back in time and tell your past self a piece of advice, what would it be?