The Stitch People Podcast
Get to know stitchers just like you!
Often referred to by its own members as “The Happiest Place on the Internet,” the Stitch People Community is a place of inspiration, encouragement, help, and happiness. Leaning into that feeling, The Stitch People Podcast shines light on the beautiful personalities and stories of the wonderful people who bring Stitch People to life!
Be Our (Podcast) Guest!
We’re currently fully booked for Season 2 of the podcast. We’ll send out an email once we start accepting applications for Season 3!
Guest FAQ & what will we talk about?
What's the point of the podcast?
Am I a shoe-in to be a guest?
How do I know if I'm selected?
What are the parameters of the interview?
Where will the episode be released?
Types of questions and subjects to be ready to discuss:
- How long have you been cross-stitching?
- How did you learn to cross-stitch?
- How long have you been creating Stitch People portraits?
- What’s your favorite portrait you’ve ever stitched?
- What’s your favorite cross-stitch project, ever?
- Do you do any other crafts? Tell us about them!
- Where do you live? What do you love about your home town?
- Tell us about your friends, family, or loved ones!
What are your other hobbies or interests?
- Do you have any favorite musicians, albums, writers, books, TV shows, movies or podcasts?
- What is something that made you laugh most recently?
- What does “success” in life mean to you?
- What lights you up most in the world?
- If you could do anything — disregarding money, education, time, or other potentially limiting factors — what would it be?
- If you could go back in time and tell your past self a piece of advice, what would it be?