Focus on your energy with meditative cross-stitch patterns
by Stitch People.
Strengthen and clear your energy pathways (chakras) by cross-stitching a mandala representing each chakra. Use this as an opportunity to focus inward. When you're finished, you can frame and reflect on your mandalas, give them away to someone in need, or burn them as a symbol of renewal and release.Order Now
Cross-stitch for the soul.
With our newest book, Chakra Mandalas, we give you a way to meditate while you stitch. With seven patterns representing each of the seven main chakras*, you'll be able to focus on your soul's needs as you clear and strengthen yourself through meditative cross-stitch.
* Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown
Designed for beginners
Whether you're brand new to cross-stitch or a life-long stitcher, you'll have no trouble completing these simple mandala patterns. Take your time completing them—spend a few hours, or a few months on each chakra. Stitch at your own pace and skill level.
Life-long meditation. Seven simple patterns.
- Patterns for all seven chakras
- Print the booklet at home, or take it on the go
- Instant download after purchase
physical + digital
Printed Booklet + PDF eBook
- 5.5" x 8.5" Saddle-stitched booklet
- Printed in the USA on high-quality paper
- Free shipping available in the US
kit + physical + digital
Complete Kit + Booklet
- Includes Printed Booklet and PDF eBook
- Comes with mantra cards to carry with you
- Everything you need to stitch all seven chakras