Our Indian patterns include:
- Sari, lehenga choli, Anarkali suit
- Jodhpuri suit, Achkan, bandi jacket
- Pants (shalwar, churidar, dhoti etc)
- Tops (kameez, kurta, kurti, sherwani etc)
- Wedding headpieces and groom’s turban
- Children’s clothing
DISCLAIMER: The providing of these patterns is meant to be an inclusive, open-hearted expansion of the existing Stitch People patterns and product line. No decisions made pertaining to these patterns were a result of prejudice, judgment, or intolerance. All research for religious- and cultural-wear patterns was performed solely by myself, Jessica Savage, and I feel I have made my best effort to be comprehensive and respectful in regards to patterns specifically related to the religious or cultural group referenced in these patterns.