APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, AND WE ARE REVIEWING ALL RECEIVED APPLICATIONS. THANKS!
We need a proactive, tech-savvy cross-stitcher to join the Stitch People team and help us do lots of different stuff.
We need someone who will work with us, not for us.
- Pay negotiable, likely on an hourly basis to start
- Part-time (we're really not sure how much time it'll be per week, but we do expect the time spent to grow as we throw more and more things on your extremely capable plate)
- Remote location is totally fine
- Write blog posts
- Answer support emails
- Post to social media at least daily
- Respond to social media comments
- Design basic ad images, other small design elements
- Work-related research (sports book, religion/culture, etc)
- Manage wholesale accounts and orders
- Coordinate printing of new books/materials
- Research and reach out to other cross stitch designers for a special upcoming project
- Celebrity portrait coordination
- Custom Stitch People portrait coordination
- Needs to know how to cross-stitch
- Design experience/background and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred
- Tech and social media savvy
- Super proactive. We need you to be the squeaky wheel and get on our case if we're holding you up in any way
- Really great communication and writing skills. We'll need to stay on the same page from a distance, and you'll be interfacing directly with clients.
Who We Are
We're Lizzy and Spencer Bean, husband-and-wife team behind Stitch People. We both work full-time on it. Spencer's background is website/computer programming, and Lizzy's background is graphic design and music. We currently live in Utah, but we're moving to California in a few months. Stitch People is a lifestyle business, and we thrive on the flexibility that comes from running our own business. We're huge dog lovers, and have 3 rescues—Lucy, Pepper, and Nubby. We LOVE all things Disney and one of the reasons we're moving to CA is to be closer to Disneyland.
Ready to Apply?
We've stopped accepting applications. Thanks!